Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday

It sure is a monday. My pet project at work has been working witha company to develop a website. We went live on Thursday. The server crashed Friday and now I start all over again today. But hey, we got pizza for lunch today. When i went to pick it up....I won free crazy bread, so the day wasn't a total bust! It's 100 degrees outside and we have road cosntruction just outside our business. I took an ice cold coke the the lady flagger in front of our building. I thought.....Hey I can turn this day around....Now I will get back to work....bust it our like no one else can. GO home change into shorty shorts to get some sun on my seriously white legs and play with Madi and Jason. We can make our own luck.....and mine started with Ice cold cokes and free crazy bread, how will yours start?

3 comments:

Mary said...

Had fun today with Jason and Madi. Madi is so darn cute and fun to be with. Well, so is your husband. What a lucky man my Son is to have you and Madi in his life and how lucky we are (Steve and Me), great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Love you guys

Courtney said...

Life sure is crazy these days. Isn't is amazing how even after the hardest days coming home to a happy family can make everything seem wonderful in the world.

Pemberton Family said...

I love all the updates on your blog. Tell Jason he is looking skinny in that picture with madi. All that working out is making him super thin!! Madi is a doll, I so want to see her in person. Maybe sometime soon??? Miss you!