We all know that exercise is good for the heart... so to is having a child.
When I look at this picture, my heart over flows with love. These two are my everything. Never in a million years could I imagine myself solucky to find such a wonderful husband and father and have such a beautiful daughter. My only expression is tears. Tears of joy. How blessed am I? How can one look at this photo and NOT feel their heart smile.
When I look at this picture, my heart over flows with love. These two are my everything. Never in a million years could I imagine myself solucky to find such a wonderful husband and father and have such a beautiful daughter. My only expression is tears. Tears of joy. How blessed am I? How can one look at this photo and NOT feel their heart smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment