Recently I found a pair of gold shoes at a local consignment store. I couldn't resist. I think every girl needs a pair of these - shoes that make her feel like a million bucks. Here are Madi's.
She love them. We were getting ready for bed later that night. SHe was wearing just her diaper. SHe went and go her gold shoes and wanted me to put them on her so she could wear them before bed. Oh that kid makes me laugh.
3 comments:
Johslyn has a pair of pink shoes like that -- she loves them. They click when she walks and she thinks that's just awesome. :) Beautiful cake, by the way!
She is a cutie pie! I love the shoes, and the smiles. The shoes I remember from my childhood were pink plastic high heels from a dress up set. The funny thing is that i don't remember wearing them, but I do remember my guys friends putting them on and walking around the house.
I love Madi's golden shoes. She showed me the other day when I saw her with Jay. She does love them alot. great pics.
Post a Comment