Monday, August 11, 2008

Airshow 2008


This weekend we went to the 2008 Airshow at Farichild Airforce base. What a day!!!


We some amazing planes, death defying stunts, precision flying & unbridalled power!
It sure was loud! Good thing Mommy and Daddy got me fashionable bright orange ear plugs.
Look there goes one now!
We got to hang out with Nonna, who loves planes. We ate over priced hot dogs. Battled 100,000 people...
But had a great time!!! I loved it.




4 comments:

alruiz said...

it sounds like you have a good day

The Mac Attack said...

Well hopefully the hotdogs were good. She is so cute. I just love her.

Conlin Family said...

Thanks for the nice comments!
It looks like you had a good time. You look great Mari and Madi is so cute. I love your posts before this she is so cute dancing! I also watched that show and will miss it now that it's over. Hope you're doing well. Take Care =)

Amanda said...

Sounds like the perfect family outing! Glad you three had a good time. Madi is just too damn cute!!