Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a very good Thanksgiving. Jason's parents, Steve & Mary came up. Mary made a yummy dinner with all the trimmings. Madilyn loved seeing Grandma and Grandpa. Good thing they came too. Madilyn had a cold and some tummy troubles. Grandma helped Mommy and Daddy figured out what to do. Thank you so much Grandma, we love you guys very much.
Madilyn did have some good moments over the weekend. She loved playing with a spoon and an orange. She loved playing ball with Grandma and giggled when we tickled her.


We sure have a lot to be Thankful for this year. Jason and I thank God this year for a BEAUTIFUL, healthy daughter. We are grateful for our warm home, and our jobs. We thank the Lord that Andrew and Courtney had a healthy baby boy. We give thanks for the safety, health and love of our friends and family. We live in a society of "more", of "bigger, better, faster". Sometimes we forget to take a minute and be grateful for the graces we've already received. Lets take a minute at this busy, commercialized season to appreciate how truly blessed we are.

4 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Im sorry that Madi got sick. But Im glad the gma was there to help her and you out. Yeah for Courtny I hope all went well. I agree we do need to be thankfull for the simple things!

Pemberton Family said...

Hope Madi is starting to feel better Mare. How are you doing? I have been thinking about you a lot this week. I miss you and your sweet little girl!! Love you sweetie.

The Mac Attack said...

Get better so we can hang!

Amanda said...

She got sick on thanksgiving? oh sad!! I hope she is feeling better!! She's just a doll, Mari!