This is not a joke. Madilyn was sleeping with a binki in her mouth. She was done with it and spat it out. The binki flipped in the air and landed just like this. She slept like this for a while. As you can see she could care less.
ha ha ha!! Isn't that so cute! I want you to see something. This is what you guys are in for. This is my niece -- and this is how she fell asleep. (this is my sister's blog)
Madi is so adorable! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I love your blog, its like we get to watch her grow up. Can't wait for the next pictures! Love you guys!
3 comments:
That is amazing!
ha ha ha!! Isn't that so cute! I want you to see something. This is what you guys are in for. This is my niece -- and this is how she fell asleep. (this is my sister's blog)
http://karmynsdreamings.typepad.com/dreaming_what_ifs/2007/05/sleeping_pictur.html
Madi is so adorable! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I love your blog, its like we get to watch her grow up. Can't wait for the next pictures! Love you guys!
Post a Comment