
After meeting with Carolyn, Dave, Colt, Rachel, Sean & Mae (whew!) we went to Tri-Cities for a Thanksgiving with my family. We stayed at Nicky's house and Alethia, Daniel, Andrew & Mom come too! Nicky made amazing Lasangna. It was so nice to hang out with everyone. We all live far away and these times we can come together is very special. Madi LOVED being with everyone. Here are a few pictures from our weekend together.

4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I added you to my list of friends, how could I forget you guys! Happy thanksgiving!
Isn't it funny how time with family changes after you've had a baby? Everyone looks happy to be together. :)
Its looks like you had so much fun @ Nickys house. Im so glad you all got to get together. Was thanksgiving weekend fun?I hope you got to go shopping! Mae went on her first black friday shopping trip it was a blast.
Madi looks so much like you! She has such pretty eyes. It looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving with the family! I will for sure tell my mom and Brent hi for you. I remember Brent saying his senior year that you were his favorite coach...he just loved you!
Post a Comment