Friday, November 2, 2007

Time with Dad

Daddy picked me up early today. He found this pretty hat for me to wear...what do you think
He bundled me up and took me for a run. It was chilly, good thing I had my pretty hat
And naturally, this run ended the way they all do....I fell asleep on the homestretch. Thanks Dad I had a great afternoon with you!!!

4 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Yes thank goodness for Dad's! Colt does the same thing when I take him running. Too funny, all that jiggling must wear them out! Way to go Jason!

Amanda said...

Daddy time is the best time. (it's nice for mommy to!! a little ME time for a nice hot shower or a crossword puzzle!)

The Mac Attack said...

Madis hat is so cute!! Nice work Jason. It was fun to see you @ target today. Hopefully you got waht you needed.

Conlin Family said...

Mari & Jason how are ya'll? I just wanted to tell you that your baby is so beautiful! Baby girls are so much fun! I'm so excited to beable to catch up with you since I haven't seen or talked to you in over 8 years..wow time flies!
Take Care,
Julie Conlin (Broadhead)