Our family pictures are done!! Misty of Misty Dawn Photos did a great job. I absolutley love these two of Madilyn.
It was chilly, so we had Madi all bundles up. What a great little trooper she was. We will send our some photos in the coming weeks.
4 comments:
Those are GREAT!!!!!
So awesome. Madi is just so pretty. I absolutly love her eyes.
Cute pictures! Can't wait until saturday!
Mari we want to see some more pics of Madi! My mom loved the pics of them in the teacups she of course just thought Madi was adorable!!! I was thinking after we left I never got to hold her:( I will have to cuddle with her next time I see you guys. Will saturday morning work for breakfast or something? We could meet somewhere that is neutral for both of us or we could come to your place. Whatever is easiest for you. Have a happy thanksgiving! Love you guys!
Post a Comment