
Our subaru is under there somewhere. We have has record breaking snowfall for December.

That is a 4 foot chain link fence....and we have has about another 2 feet of snow since we took these photos. We have so much snow that the dog can walk over the fence. Many local houses and businesses have had roof collapses.

Will the snow EVER stop. As a matter of fact we will begin the Great meltdown of 09 tomorrow with above freezing temp and warm rain.....hope we don't float away.
5 comments:
Glad to see your still blogging around!! That snow is crazy, ours melted so fast but not flooding thank goodness. I am home today with a sick chick, he has the puking/diarehea flu:) Lucky me gets to clean it all up!! I wouldn't want it any other way. Miss you!
So what I think about is how last year we didnt get the storm until late Jan. So Im so glad its melting now just incase we do get a buttload more.
All that snow is crazy! I'm glad to see it in pictures and not in person! It's good to see that you're doing well and hope you had good holidays!
Portland had it's worst snow storm in over 40 years! We were housebound for several days. SO NOT typical for this region. The town just SHUT DOWN. Crazy!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you guys! I love Madi's sweater... so cute!
WOW! that is a lot of snow i am just glad i live in Arizona were we don't get a lot of snow
Post a Comment