Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Big Little Girl

Here is my big little girl. Madi had her 18 month visit. She is just under 25 lbs which puts her in the 52% for her weight. she is 33 1/2 inches long which puts her in the 93% for her height. She is so incredibly active. She NEVER stops moving, trashes the house, runs in circles, squeals and screams. She wears her emotions on her sleeve. She has a flare for the dramatic and is just Beautiful!!! We did have Madi tested for a nut allergy. We have our suspicions and will get our results.
I included this picture because Jason loves it.
Yes, blurry!!! But you try to get a good pic of a munchkin that moves so much and so fast!
See....nothing is our of reach now. She pushes this chair everywhere!!

1 comment:

Pemberton Family said...

Glad to see some new pics. I can't believe how big Madi is getting, I still have not taken Colt in for his 18 month check-up (its actually this Friday even though he will be 19 months by then:)) What's new chica? Miss you all!