Friday, January 30, 2009

26 Random facts about Mari

1) I believe in Psychics/mediums and spirits
2) My IQ is 124. The average person's is 100
3) I think my eyes are droopy and thus always have my eye brows slightly lifted.
4) I HATE laundry but LOVE to vacuum
5) I am late to everything...always have been.....always will be :-)
6) I need change. I am always painting something or rearranging the house.
7) I watch too much TV and make no apologies
8) I can pick out Madilyn from hundreds of other kids just by her smell. Her smell is sweet and wonderful.
9) I can wiggle my ears and flare my nostrils.
10) I hate Raisens
11) I still have a baby tooth....even the dentist was amazed
12) I have a list prepared of what I would take with me if I could travel back in time.
13) Clowns are freaky and so are Rachel's Raggity Ann and Andy dolls. Sorry sweetie but they are.
14) I constantly feel judged on my parenting and constantly struggle with not letting what other people think effect me so much.
15) I have a secret crush on Johnathan Krasinski (Jim,the Office), Shia LaBouf, and Scott Foley (Bob Brown, the Unit).
16) I did a job interview once with my blouse unbuttoned across my boobs and didn't know it until I walked out the door
17) I snore
18) I feel there was a shooter on the grassy knoll.
19) I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen
20) I am a Christ Follower but support gay rights
21) I love to go to downtown Spokane. It makes me feel very urban, sophisticated.
22) Terrified of snakes. The thought of one makes my heart race now.
23) I hate black licorice. Ugg
24) Love the smell of fresh cut grass and the feel of freshly shaved legs on clean sheets
25) Favorite pizza topping is......Ta Da....mushrooms.
26) took a year of acting in college; thus, I can move my eyebrows independtly.
I challange Mary, Jason, Laurie, David, Karen, Courtney to post 25 random things about themselves.

No comments: