One of my favorite gifts we got for Madi this Christmas was this sweater. Jason and I found it in the mall. It is made from Peruvian Llama wool. and in my opinion...it is the cutest dang sweater ever!!!!!
I have to agree, that is the cutest dang sweater! Madi is so cute! Wow, that is a lot of snow. Hope it all doesn't melt at once. I was disappointed that we didn't get to come up for Christmas and see everyone. It would have been great fun to see Madi and Aiden playing together. Hopefully we will come visit again in the not so distant future. We miss you guys and love you. Laurie
How could the sweater not be cute, Madi is in it and she is just a doll in it. I sure have enjoyed being near you guys and seeing you and Madi more often. And to have her recoginize me is so presious to Grandma. Thanks Mary, Jason, and Madi for being you and loving us. We sure did have a great Holiday didn't we?
3 comments:
I have to agree, that is the cutest dang sweater! Madi is so cute! Wow, that is a lot of snow. Hope it all doesn't melt at once. I was disappointed that we didn't get to come up for Christmas and see everyone. It would have been great fun to see Madi and Aiden playing together. Hopefully we will come visit again in the not so distant future. We miss you guys and love you. Laurie
It is super cute! And so is she! I asked Mae who we were looking at and she smiled and said "Mae". All little girls are Mae.
How could the sweater not be cute, Madi is in it and she is just a doll in it. I sure have enjoyed being near you guys and seeing you and Madi more often. And to have her recoginize me is so presious to Grandma. Thanks Mary, Jason, and Madi for being you and loving us. We sure did have a great Holiday didn't we?
Post a Comment