Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We're ROLLING


Madi rolled over 6 times today. The schools ar closed from the snow so Madi stayed with Jason today. She finally rolled over on her own. I haven't seen it yet, but tonight she and I will play and maybe i will get to see it. She talks up a storm now and ba ba's and auugahh auuaahh all the time. She squeals also too, which she is starting to do right this minute. I better go. I will post again soon

6 comments:

Amanda said...

How exciting! Go go go Madi!

Conlin Family said...

That's great! Next is crawling. =)

The Mac Attack said...

Yes I hope she does it for you tonight. And thanks for the heads up on the sale! Love ya!!!!

Courtney said...

Way to go little lady, you get moving!

Pemberton Family said...

How was the weekend? I have been thinking about you and wanted to call but never got around to it. Is the snow melting? It snowed all day here yesterday but we still have school. I am home with Colt today, his babysitter has the flu and I could not get anyone else to watch him so last minute so I am home. Its nice but kind of stressful as I am out of sick days and any more I take means no pay. AGH!! Hope your monday is wonderful. Love you lots! Give Madi a hug!

Mary said...

When Madi rolls over she rolls over all the time. It is so darn cute to watch Mari dress her