Sunday, January 13, 2008

Vistitng with Grammy and Nicky

Nicky came up to Spokane this weekend. We hung out at our house on Saturday night . We made a giant yummy salad then giant ice cream sundays. We played with Madilyn and watched transformers. It was really great hanging out with Mom and Nicky. Then Sunday we went to Mom's house and visited. She is making pancakes right now as we speak.
Nicky fed Madi her dinner.
Grandma is a hoot!!
And grammy is silly too!!!
NIcky says Mommy and I look so much alike
I am plyaing with a frog, mommy thinks this pic is so cute.

2 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Oh man it looks like you guys had so much fun this last weekend. Madi is just as cute as ever. And has obvisouly stolen everyones hearts.

Pemberton Family said...

Fun times madi! I love your long eye lashes. I loved the pics of the girls on rach's blog. So cute. Wish I could have been there!! Love ya!