
Here's my girl. We are doing well. It has been a while since our last post. Since then we have painted our livingroom. It came our AWESOME. My mom came over and helped Madi and I paint. We tried a new environmentally conscious paint at homedepot. I was the first person in Spokane to try this stuff. It is amazing. I couldn't smell any fumes. It has no VOC's which means I can paint with Madi in the room. Even pregnant women can paint with this stuff. It is a bit pricy, but I felt it worth it since my house doesn't stink like paint. I found a used kitchen aid mixer that I picked up for $125. I am totally excited to use it for the first time. Speaking of excited. I am excited for taxes this year - yea for having a baby. We are going to try to remodel the kitchen with our tax return. We will see though. Depends on how expensive we make this remodel and how much we get back, stay tuned. Madi has rolled over, but I haven't seen it yet. SHe is getting stronger and bigger every day. She giggles so much. SHe is still not sleeping through the night, but I am pretty used to that by now. I will post pics of the updated livingroom when we have the details finished. Good to be back on the blog. I will try to post a bit more frequently now.
5 comments:
Welcome back Ive missed your blogs. I to am excited for pizza and hair tonight. Ill call you and we can decide what kind we want. Love that pic of Madi so cute.
yea there you are Madi, you are so pretty, cute, super beautiful, wonderful, special. I cant wait to see you soon(weather permitting)
Thanks Mari,blogs are too cool
Hey Mare, Good to chat with you today. My dang cell phone doesn't work in old buildings so we got cut off. sorry:( Hope you had fun with Rach tonight. Love you!
What a darling picture of Madi! She is so precious. I miss kissing her little cheeks! Hopefully we can come see all of you this spring. Take care and remember we love you guys!
Laurie
Cute piture!!
Tax time ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS when you have a baby!
Congrats on the paint job. Will we see before and after pix?
Post a Comment