
We spent most of the day Saturday with family for Jason and Steve birthday party. We had a great time catching up with family that came in from out of town. Madi sure was a ham. She is a handful...but super cute.


What a face! Who could resist this face!!!!

We got an ice cream cone for Madi. It was blue. She fell asleep while eating it and....well...as you can see blue all over. What a sticky mess.
1 comment:
I am impressed you let her eat it while in her carseat. The neat freak in me freaks out if Colt eats in his carseat, the even neater freak freaks out if he eats anything besides vanilla ice cream. I know I need to get over it, you are a MUCH better mom than me just letting her enjoy herself:) You may have noticed the rainbow colored icecream Colt was eating on my blog, just to let you know Aunt Marni got that for him after I told him no 5 times:). Madi is so cute and just wait until this baby comes along, you will never have known you could be so busy!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment