
Madi LOVED te aquarium

She LOVES her Aunt Nini too. SHe wanted Nicky to hold her the entire time pretty much. We even got to touch the sea cucumbers, starfish, and annennomaes (i will post that video when I figure it out).

These are two random people....but it was a cool pic. We saw sea loins, seals, diving birds, sharks...so much to see

that is a putter fish (blow fish)

The zoo was amazing. We saw a family of gorillas. Here is a baby on its momma. We were able to get so close. They have fingernails.....it was so cool.

We got some video of two fighting then the silverback coming in...once again...gotta figure it out

a monkey

Madi looks like she is on a safari. We don't have picutres of big things like elephants and giraffes.....why you ask. Madi was terrified of them. Most of the park we heard "no elephant"

But we got this close to a tiger
2 comments:
Thanks for updating! I think its hilarious that Madi did not like the big animals. When we went to the zoo with Colt in Portland all he wanted to see were the elephants:) Too funny.
GREAT pictures! I mean really, I love them!
Post a Comment