Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 1 and 2







We left for Seattle on Friday night and found a hotel in Ellensburg (yuk). Saturday morning we continued on to Seattle - and boy and I glad we broke the drive up. We were able to wake up at a reasoable hours and still get to Seattle when we wanted. We arranged our hotel in Bellevue through Priceline...and we will always do the name you own price form now on. It cut our hotel fees in half. Here is Madi sitting on our balconey.



We picked Nicky up, checked out her house and went to see the Ballard Locks and the gardens there. We made sure to stop and smell the flowers. I tried not to plan our our trip too much. I didn't want to have to stick to a rigid schedule. We were on vacation and I figured....have fun and come what may.


We had fun watching the locks operate and checking out the gardens and the fish ladder.














more pics to follow

No comments: