
Jason caught this pic of Madi this morning while she was watching TV. It has got to be one of my favorites.

Madi has a "shape ball". It is two hemispheres that fit together and each side has shapes to put blocks into. Madi like to put one half on my head and the other on her head. Okay, I am ther one who did it first, but now SHE thinks it is fun.

Here she is with the other side of the toy. What a ham!!! I love her this little munchkin.

Jason loves this picture. He thinks she looks like Shrek (in the first movie when He and Donkey visit the village and watch the information booth sing a song.)

How do you supposed she got up there.....yup, she pushed her highchair over, climbed up and crossed over. Welcome to our lives.

But who could ever be frustrated with that face....seriously!!!!!
3 comments:
he he she does look like shrek. It was fun seeing you guys yesterday. Love ya.
Oh my goodness, she's a mischief maker, eh? I remember Johslyn getting up and climbing on stuff. Nearly gave me a heart attack! She still does it, but now that she's older she has the sense about what is climable and what isn't... thankfully she knows that tabletops are off limits and sticks to the couch and bed. I love the pics, Mari! She's a doll.
what a cutie, just love the one on the floor. Just adorable.
Post a Comment