Madilyn been little Miss Social. She is has been pretty busy visiting friends and family.
She and Mae hung out. It got very quiet...I checked on the girls....they had gone to the stairs and were babbling their plan of attack to each other on how to climb them....THese two will be getting each other into trouble...I can just feel it.
We went to visit Nicky.
Then we went to a harvest party with Nonna. We has so much fun chasing the other kids. Climbing on the swings and sleighs, running through the leaves and sipping cider.
THen today, Grandma and Papa came over and we hung out, ate dinner, and read, among other things.
She and Mae hung out. It got very quiet...I checked on the girls....they had gone to the stairs and were babbling their plan of attack to each other on how to climb them....THese two will be getting each other into trouble...I can just feel it.
We went to visit Nicky.
Then we went to a harvest party with Nonna. We has so much fun chasing the other kids. Climbing on the swings and sleighs, running through the leaves and sipping cider.
THen today, Grandma and Papa came over and we hung out, ate dinner, and read, among other things.
4 comments:
Our girls are really gonna give us heart attacks alot I think. But its gonna be so much fun!
Im so glad Madi got to visit everyone she loves and who loves her!
Looks like some fun times for Miss Madi. I love the picture of her and Mae. We really ned to all get together soon!
Miss you!
It looks like you have been busy! I love the pic of Madi and Mae...they both look very mischievious. =)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos that Misty took. The one of her backside, looking over the little bridge is my favorite. I also like the ones of all three of you. VERY cute!! Makes me want to have our pix done professionally.
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment