Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MIA - I have been making biscuts.

It has been a while since my last blog. Nothing fancy to report here, Same Ole Same Ole. WOrking, taking care of Madi, trying to keep up with the neverending housework and laundry, keeping up with a potty training puppy. The other day Mae came over. The girls had a great time getting into everything. I pick up the kitchen again...then....
then again.....then

again...and again. I must have picked up the kitchen and livingroom 4 or times. Whew!!!

Tonight, I was making homemade bicuts to have with out supper. Inspired by Carolyn, I had Madi hop up on the counter and help. She really loved to play in the flour. She loves to play in water...so one can imagine it didn't take long for her to move from biscuts to faucet.

This is a video of our fun. Madi was so fixated with the water...she wouldn't even look at me.

Enjoy


3 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Looks like those girls are having fun together!! I am glad that Madelyn was such a big help in making biscuits with you:) Since she is a girl she will probably enjoy cooking with you most of her life, now if I can just get Colt to feel the same way. Oh well I will take it while they are younger:) Glad to see some pictures up! Miss you!

Courtney said...

That is soo funny!!!

Pemberton Family said...

How are you?? Have not heard from you and you are not blogging much. You must be busy...working, playing with Madi, cooking and just being SUPERMOM!! Hope you are doing well. What's Madi going to be for Halloween? Love ya!