Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Madi was a pumpkin. Chasing her and trick or treating with her made it very difficult to get a decent picture. But here is my little munchkin.

I just love this hat on her.

I have on wings and am a fairy princess....but I couldn't really take a pic of myself. I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween. Jason had to work. Can you imagine working where he does on HALLOWEEN!!!!




4 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute little pumpkin. :)
Just wait until she's a little older and she tells you what obscure thing she wants to dress up as. (last year, Johslyn wanted to be cat food. go figure!)

Cute pics!!

Courtney said...

What a sweetie!

Mary said...

Love the little pumpkin. She is so adorable. love you guys

Conlin Family said...

She's an adorable little pumpkin! I understand not being able to get pictures when they won't stay still!
I'm sure you looked great too with your fairy wings.