Friday, May 9, 2008

Madilyn - 10 Months

With all the stuff that has been happening with Madi I didn't get to tell you all about Madi at 10 months. She has 1 1/2 teeth. Poor kid...they were coming in while she was sick. I tell you when it rains it pours. They are both on the bottom front and she won't let anyone see them. SHe clamps up so tight when you try to get a glimps. But on occastion she opens her mouth in such a way....! He sickness made he lose some weight. She is 18 pounds now. But I am sure she will plump up again soon enough. She crawls everywhere and she is quick. She likes to walk with help from a table or mommy's fingers. She stands by herself. She loves the stairs. Jason taught her how to climb down from our laps. She loves to feed me her cheerios and puffs. Sometimes I even get one she has already started eating. It is grose, but I love that she wants to share. I will post pics tonight.

5 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Teeth whoopie! Im so glad she's feeling better. Can't waite for Monday YOGA!!!! Hope you had fun @ the bank.

Conlin Family said...

I'm glad Madi is feeling better and hope she continues to get all better. I'm sure the teething doesn't help!
Madi is lucky to have you as a mom!

Courtney said...

I am glad she is feeling better. give her hugs from us.

Pemberton Family said...

Hey Mare,

It was good to talk to you this past week. Glad Madi is finally on the mend. I am proud of you for doing yoga, it will be good for you to do something for yourself for a change!! You are always helping others and you need to remember to take care of yourself too. You are an amazing mother and Madi is so lucky to have you! I love you!

Amanda said...

I'm sorry she's been so sick!! I just keep reminding myself that every time the little ones get ill, it only means that they are building immunity to it for later in life.

I am glad she is feeling better. I hope mom and dad can get some rest now!!! Hang in there. Amanda