Friday, May 9, 2008

Another Update

Madi went back to school today. We kept her home another day just to make sure she was eating and drinking a bit more normal as well as going potty normal too. She still is a fussy pants and wants to be held all day, and somewhat grumpy. But I think she will be back to her normal personality in the next few days. But her fever is broke, she just has a gooy eye, cough, and runny nose. She was a little hesitant at first today when I dropped her off, but after a few minutes went right over to Mark at school. Everyone at Madi's school was concerned for her and prayed for her daily. They missed her a great deal and we're glad to see her back. I am grateful that we found such a wonderful, caring place where she is loved. (If anyone in Spokane is looking for a great, Christian centered daycare let me know - but I don't want to say where she is at online). THank you all for you comments and concern. Jason and I seems to weather the storm ok too. We are both tired from the up and down all night. But we made it. Jason was a wonderful Daddy offering tenderness, comfort and care when I was working. I did feel sad that I wasn't the one able to tend to Madi during the day, but ultimately feel grateful that I have a husband whose work can accomodate Madi not going to school and a husband who had the patience and compassion to know how hard it was for Madi and Mommy both.
Thanks to Daddy, Thanks to everyone.

No comments: