After figuring out how to distract Madi enough to get her to walk and not go after the camera, I was finally able to get the little walker on video. I was only able to get her to take a few steps, but this is nothing compaired to what she will do off camera.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yea, Jason, good video. She looks so cute walking. Is that YOUR phone in her little hands? She is such a big girl now.
love you guys
Oh Mari I love it. She already looks like a pro!!! Are you as sore as I am after Yoga last night. Yikes I had a hard time doing blow dries today.
Wow! I remember when my little one started walking! I was SOOO excited. That is, until I realized what that meant. It meant she started getting into everything!! :) If you haven' invested in them yet, I would recommend getting baby latches and start installing them right away! ha ha Looks like she is catching on quickly; doesn't seem like she JUST figured it out!! Way to go Madi!
Yay Madi! It looks like she can walk pretty well already. She's catching on quickly! I agree with Amanda on the latches...after picking up stuff that Kaylee pulled out of the cabinets so many times we decided to get them and wasn't long after she started walking!
Yahoo look at her go, by the time we get there she will be able to go running with me :)
Post a Comment