Monday, May 5, 2008
Long weekend
This was a very long weekend. When I got home with Madilyn on Friday she had a gooy eye and a cough and runny nose and slight fever. Saturday...ther fever shot up to 103.7 we controlled it with medicine, but Madilyn wouldn't let me put her down. ANytime I tried to lay her in her crib, she'd wake up and cry. So I spent Saturday night with her in my arm in a chair - no so comfortable. She slept very restless. We thought it was her tooth coming in. Early Sunday AM (2am) her fever was back at 103.5+. Jason called the nurseline available to us through insurance. SHe helped up out. All day SUnday Madi had a fever from 99 - 101 and only slept for 30 minutes all day. Last night, her fever shot up to 104.5. So scared Mommy and Daddy took her to the hospitol. They tested her for different illnesses including pnemonia. She's passed all the tests. They said she had a really bad virus. So Jason and I get home at 4:00 am. Put Madi to bed (the docs gave us somthign to help her sleep). Then we went to bed. I was up at 6:30 when Madi started crying again. I rocked her back to sleep and got ready for work. I am extremely exhausted. Luckily, Jason is off today and tomorrow, so he can be with Madi. My poor little Moonch has had a rough few months. and yes... he has a tooth. She doesn't let anyone see it , but i know it's there. Thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Im sorry Madi isn't feeling well. Give her love from us. yucky viruses.
Poor little Madi! and poor mom and dad! I'm glad you took her to the hospital, better to be safe that sorry. I hope you all feel better soon and are able to get some rest. Love you all.
Laurie
Poor Madi. And Poor Momma and Dadda. If you need anything let me know Im off this weekend. Love you guys and get better.
Sorry guys. Hope everything is better. Madi has had her share of illness. Hope you are holding up ok. If there is anything I can do just give me a call
love you guys.
There's absolutely NOTHING worse than a sick baby. If I had a dime for every time I had to sleep in a chair with her in my arms..... I'm so sorry she's been sick. And sorry that you and daddy are so exhausted. I know the drill. You feel like you walk around in a daze, almost robotic the next day. Hang in there. I hope you all feel better very soon!!
Post a Comment