
It has been a while since my last picture post. These will be the last pics posted till we get a new camera....Madilyn broke our camera. The funny thing is.... I wasn't mad. I simply thought HMM, things get broken around kids, oh well. Any wooo. Things are still crazy. Madilyn has been having some separation issues when I drop her off at school. Jason and I have talked about it and I checked with my bosses - I am going to be adjusting my schedule and we are going to keep Madily at home for a while. Her school is fantastic, but we both feel that we want Madilyn at home taken care of by Jason and myself. He will be with her Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. I will stay home Thrusday and we'll split Friday. Then I will take her on Saturday and SUNDAY is our Family day. It sounds like a custody arrangement... but I think it will work out nicely. I am nervious though. Not sure why.

Madilyn is such a happy girl. SHe has the funniest laugh. When our camera works I will try and record it. Thanks for reading
4 comments:
Hey girl I hope you got my text. I am so so so so so so happy for you you. Being able to be home with the babe is awesome. And Im so happy Jason also gets to spend time at home with her too. Im excited that you get to get a new camera cause I know you wanted a new one anyways. Love ya and I hope your enjoying the summer weekend in May.
I think he smile is contagious. I am proud of your decision and I know how hard it was for you. I love my time with Aiden and I am glad I can spend some much time with him, I am glad that you and Jason were able to work it out.
Madi Madi Madi, I just love her smile and her very being. Your decision was hard but God will bless you guys for taking a different direction. Love you guys, Momma
I think once you have kids lots of things get broken! It's good you needed a new camera anyway! Madi gets prettier all the time. I'm excited for you and Jason to be able to stay home with her now. I'm sure it was hard leaving her at daycare with her separation anxiety. Good luck with the new schedule..you will both love staying home with her!
Post a Comment