Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just for fun pics

I have had a huge outpouring of demands for more pics of our family (more specifically, Madi). She has been home sick for the past few days. These pictures aren't very good at showig them, but she is covered with red raised spots. A phone consult with a nurse said they are from a virous she has and it will clear on its own in a few days. The spots are bigger now and not clearing. Madi has her 9 month appt on Monday, so we will see the doc tomorrow and get a more through exam and corrse of action. Anyway, Her spritis are up, she is just covered in spots. Here we are playing together.

Madi hates hats, I snuck one of Jason benies on. SHe has started to crinkle her nose when she smiles. It is so dang cute.
Jason has been working alot this week. So when he is home Madi wants to see him, but he has to get in some exercise. So they compromise Jason works out and Madi watches, only she is too short to see over the gate, so - she stands on the phone book to get a better look.
Here's my Moonch, I just thought this pic was just. Madilyn hasn't gotten any teeth yet. She s a speed race crawler and wants to walk. She is gutsy and lets go of things that hold her up. I have tried some big people food - she chokes on it. She's not ready. We'll stick with her baby food and cheerios.

5 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

She's crawling!! Why have you not let us know about this sooner. Way to go Madi!! We need to get you and Colt together so you guys can race:) Hope your spots get better!!

Courtney said...

thanks for the picture she is soooo adorable. I can't wait to see you guys.

The Mac Attack said...

So I really hope that your gonna do Yoga with me. And kick my butt all over the floor. I Love the new pics of Madi so cute and Im glad the appt went well today. Let me know what you decide. And I hope its a YES!

The Mac Attack said...

I love her eyes!

Amanda said...

I love her eyes too!! I hope the bumps go away soon! Johslyn broke out in horrible hives one night and I thought I was going to die.