Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Here are some snapshots from our time with my family in Idaho. Here is Andrew. He loves the camera. He especially loved our digial camera because he could see the picture right away.. he'd say "I see" "I see"
Isn't he so cute.

Here we are walking on the 5K race for the cure. Man was it cold out there.
Nonna was in High heaven, she got to spend time with her grandbabies. Alethia and Dan's house is so great. I can't believe the amazing potential this place has and the upgrades they have done look fantastic.

Madilyn and Daniel were blowing kisses to each other. We all thought it was cute. I thought we could share it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That video is toooooooooo damn cute, Mari! Seriously, she is so sweet. I miss my daughter being that age. Now I can't get her to TOUCH carrots. And all she does is tell me NO. lol Enjoy her while it lasts, darling!! (thanks for sharing the videos. Love em)