Friday, March 14, 2008

Messy Miss

I gave Madilyn a "Biter Biscut" for the first time. My mom warned me that these were messy. And Boy was she right. Mary was with Madi and I. She was perfectly clean with I left the room. When i came back in about 7 minutes later....she was a mess. Mary said it reminded her of when Jason and his brothers when they were little.
Madilyn was completely content chewing on her biscut and sitting in her chair. All I could do was laugh out loud. I love having a child - the joy they can inspire is unmeasurable.

2 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Hopefull this works, I tried to post a comment yesterday and it would not let me! Colt looked just like Madi when we gave him his first biscuit but man did he love it! I have started giving him cut up banannas for breakfast and he loves that too but he always needs a bath afterwards:) Madi has big eyes, I love them! Also her hair is getting long, you should get her some cute hair clips!

Conlin Family said...

I love the expression on her face! That biscuit must have worn her out cause she looks so tired in the pictures! I agree with Carolyn, her eyes are so pretty! She's a beautiful girl! I love seeing all your pictures. Madi is getting so big...before you know it she'll be a year!