I am going to be walking the 5k Susan G Komen Race for the Cure Breast Cancer run. We are raising money for research, treatments, awareness, mamograms etc... ! This run holds a special place in my heart because my grandmother is a breast cancer survivor. She received experimental treatments funded from programs such as this. My Aunt Alma lost her battle with breast cancer just a few short months ago. I am walking on behalf of those two. I am walking for my little Madilyn, I am walking for my mom, my sisters, my friends. I would like to take a minute to put a link up. Jason and I are both walking. We would like you support in raising money for this important cause. Below is a link that you can go to, to sponsor Jason or Myself. We each have a goal of $125.00 If we both reach that goal, we will have a BBQ at our house an you are welcome to join us. Please take a minute and support us....every little bit helps.
http://race.komenspokane.org
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey it worked Yippie I really hope that you make your goal. And I absoultly support your weight loss goal and Im here to walk and run with you. So you need to stop working Fridays so we can walk and got to the park together!
That is awesome, Mari! I will donate some money when I get paid again. :) Keep up with the pictures of Madi! She is so beautiful. I can hardly wait to see more pictures.
Love you,
Laurie
Post a Comment