
Happy Easter to everyone. We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Nicky came up from Richland on Saturday. We went to church bright and early. Nonna got this dress for Madi and was so excited to see her in it with little tights. Madilyn was so cute... bunny ears to boot. How cute is my little munchkin....After church we went to breakfast. We then went to downtown Spokane to see how big the falls were with all the rain and run off. We went for a pleasant walk despite the dreary day. THen.... we came upon a movie that was being filmed downtown. We hung out for a few minutes while they set up the scene. Jason entertained Madilyn while Nicky and I googled and gocked. WOuldn't you know it... we got to see the filming. Nicky snuck in close and was within 10 feet of none other than Christian Slater. How cool!!!

After our Hollywood excursion we came home and made a wonderful dinner. My mom (Nonna) came over. SHe has been really sick the past few days. It was nice to see her and to see that she was feeling a bit better.

We had salmon, stuffed mushrooms, rice, and a yummy salad. It was a wonderful Easter. Jason and I decided that we want to make that our Easter tradition....Church, breakfast, and a walk along the falls. God Bless.
3 comments:
Looks like a great Easter. Madi is the cutest little bunny in her dress and ears. I love her tights! Glad you enjoyed your first easter! Did Madi get an Easter basket??
I love her bunny ears! She looks like such a big girl in her tights and shoes and that little dress! I'm glad you had a good Easter!
Love the bunny ears. Im the only one not to post Easter yet but its comming. I think your tradition sounds wonderfull. And who knows maybe there will always be fameous peeps around. Their filming around the salon so we've all been spying on the movie. Its just so cool that we get that here. Talk to ya soon. Love ya!!
Post a Comment