Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thank you

We bought a new winter hat for Madi. What do you all think. I think she looks so cute!!!!! I want to say thank you for all of you who commented on my last blog. Your kind and thoughtful words of encouragement and advice helped me in a difficult time. My milk supply is still here and I am working on getting it back up to my previous "manufacturing quota". Madilyn is still on Soy milk formula and she and I are both adjusting. Thanks again for your support.
Madilyn spent the afternoon yesterday with Jason. She helped Daddy with some laundry. Jason has a few days off before his schedule changes. He will be working the dredded 4pm to 4 am shift for a few weeks. It will take some getting used to. I am glad they get to spend some time together before he goes back to work. He is a great daddy. He carries her around in buckets and baskets along there daily chores.
As you can tell, Madi thinks Daddy is silly and like every minute of it.

2 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Jason I love that you cary her around in baskets. And Im glad that you get to spend some qt with precious Madi. I love the hat even tough its a cat I still think its so cute!

Amanda said...

Dang she is just too cute. It's good she gets to spend time with her daddy. Johslyn waits all week for her daddy's days off. (oh, and I LOVE the hat. Way adorable!)