Monday, December 31, 2007
New Year's Eve
New Year's Eve
Hello everyone!!! Happy New Years Eve we are hanging out and being safe with Daddy and Andrew and Courtney. Madi and I were playing earlier. I am not sure if you can make it out but she has a black sock on her head.
SHe loves to drink water from a sippy cup. I think it makes her gums feel better. She wears most of the water but she seems to like it.
HEre we are playing again. Don't worry I am the one who put the hoops on her ears. We don't have the chrsitmas pics with us. I will post when we get them (Carolyn). Hope everyone is safe tonight. GOd bless in the new Year!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy New Year I'll be posting the party pics soon. It looks like you were having so much fun playing with Madi!
Happy new year!! Looks like you guys are going to have an awesome year with that little cutie patootie!!!
Good talking to you yesterday. How did Madi's appt go? Fill us in with an update when you get a chance!
Post a Comment