Sunday, December 23, 2007

After my bath mommy thought it would be fun to play a little game.....styling my hair. She likes to call this one my "Rocker" mohawk.
And this one she she calls "Napolean".
This is how mommy combs my hair every night after my bath. She thinks this is funny because I look like Daddy ad Grandpa with this style. Lets hope I eventully get mommy's hairline :-)
Then I watched the football game with Daddy.

Madilyn seems to be a Redskins fan. When they scored a touch down she squealed, then once more on the field goal. Go Figure!

4 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Nice work Mari!! My favorite is the mohawk. And sorry again It took me so long to get you the link. I hope you have a blast in Walla with J's parents. Marry Christmas!!!

Courtney said...

I think my fav is the mohawk too!

Pemberton Family said...

Can't wait to see all the christmas pictures. Hope Madi had a wonderful first christmas. Colt was spoiled rotten by all his grandparents, aunts and uncles! We had a great time. Miss you!

Amanda said...

How cute! I like to mess with johslyn's hair too. But her hair is SO curly that it'a hard to "style". She's adorable Mari! Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family.