Saturday, October 20, 2007

Visiting Friends

Today Madilyn and I went to visit Rachel and Mae. Jason got Madi and Mae matching Nike caps. Madi wanted to model it for us.......sup yo!!


Madi and Mae's first picture together. Doesn't Rach look great. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Mae - Good Luck Rachel and Sean.








5 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

I cant wait until they have their first picture together outside of my belly. Soon I hope by weds lets cross our fingers. Then they can have a picture with all their matching gear man were so cheesy.

Pemberton Family said...

Cute pics! I am so excited to see Mae! I can't wait till she is here, you will have to get some pics of the two of them. Great talking to you yesterday. I miss you:) Love ya!

The Mac Attack said...

I keep forgetting to tell you to call Misty and set up your fall family photos cause all the leaves are turning colors and falling off the trees now. I know shes starting to book up so call her soon! Love ya

Pemberton Family said...

Thanks for the sweet comments Mari, they made me teary. You and Rach are so sweet to write such nice things. It makes me feel better knowing that you are going through the same thing and you can relate to me. Maybe with our second we can get our husbands to make some more money and we can stay home, though I would prefer it if you could get Jason to make the money in Walla Walla and live here by us!!:) When am I going to see you again? Are you going to be in Spokane for Thanksgiving or WW? We are going to Spokane but maybe we could catch up somewhere during that break. Miss you so much!!

Momma said...

Grandmomma's baby girl is sooo cute in her stroller. And I love the pink hat. I miss you guys and I can't wait to hold our baby girl and kiss her all over her beautiful cheeks. Jas won't let me kiss his anymore so the baby girl took his spot.