
Sunday was a very relaxing day for our family. Mommy and Daddy took me on my first jogger-stroller ride. I like it, its a very smooth ride! Mommy bundled me up and I even got to wear my first pair of shoes. Its so nice to spend a day together as a family.
Look how happy Daddy is to be home with Mommy and me.
Then Daddy and I played together. He is so funny.
5 comments:
Yeah for Family Sunday afternoons!!! Now you get to have more stuff like that with J's new job Oh man that is so exciting. Madi looks so cute in the jogging stroller I can hardly stand it.
Oh my gosh Madi is so dang cute! I love the pic of her in the jogging stroller and Jason looks very excited to be at home. That must be a great feeling!! I think Colt is getting sick, he has been coughing and sounds really croupy in his chest tonight. AGH! He has only been at the day care for 1.5 weeks and he's already sick. It breaks my heart. Pray that it does not get any worse!
Mari!! How are you?!
Congratulations, you have a beautiful family!
Don't you LOVE being a mom?!?
Good to hear from you too!! Your little girl looks a lot like you. :) My daughter (whose name is Johslyn, by the way... I don't use her real name in my blog because my mom doesn't like it.) looks so much like Joey it's unreal!
Glad to hear things are well! Sounds like you guys are doing really good. I am so glad to hear it. I am bookmarking your blog so we can keep in touch. Take care!! Amanda
I love your wedding picture Mari. Ive been looking through mine this week because Im orginizing all my photos. I just think its so much fun to see where we've all come from. Oh happy wedding day!
Post a Comment