




Madi participated her first track meet on Tuesday (Thanks Rachel for suggesting it).
She LOVED it and wanted to run more. But not know what to expect we didn't come fully prepared. So next week we will pack up some snack, and some extra clothes and do it again.
As you can see she did Awesome. Madi won both of her races with kids her age. Mae ran with her.
I am no sure if she is the athlete or the cheer leader. When she won she turned around and cheered on the other kids. I was so proud of her and I have the sneeky feeling I will be going to trackmeets for the next 15 years (maybe 19 years if we are lucky ;-) )
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so adorable! I didn't even know they had track for kids that age. That is so awesome! Way to go Madi!! Love you.
Wow, love it, love it! She looks so awesome, Grandma is so proud of her (and mom) Way to go MADI MOO!
So cute Mari...love the picture of her and Mae hugging each other. Very sweet. Enjoy those little ones, they grow up way to fast!
Post a Comment