Well yesterday (Wednesday) i began having contractions around dinner time....but I didn't time them. I have had so many contractions lately I was making myself crazy with clocking them. So, i just let them go. I put Madi and myself to bed and woke to a very powerful contraction at 1:27 am. So powerful....i thought...yet, I better start timing these. ANd sure enough. They were 6 minutes apart like clockwork. For 3 hours I had them.....every 6 minutes perfectly. I called Jason at work to come home and Jason's mom to come watch Madi so we could head to the hospital.
As soon as I laid down in the triage bed at the hospitol......everything stopped. So they had my walking around for a while and tested again. We werer there for 4 hours.....poor Jason had now been up for over 24 hours and me since 1:27 am. But even with all those powerful contractions ......i did not progress. SO we were sent home.....we will try again another day.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor mari!
Poor Mari is right (Mari that is what April and I have been saying to each other the whole pregnancy so welcome or not really since its not the best club). I am really sorry about your super false alarm. Call me if you need anything. Im off Sunday and Monday. Well unless i have a baby too.
Post a Comment