Madi trying on her new helmet for her tricycle and she wears it in our pull behind bike trailor when we go on bike rides.
Madi is always trying to be like Mommy and Daddy. Here she is trying to sit with her feet on the table like mommy.
Look at that face.
and that one....I love her faces.
Our faces sometimes scare me...bu that is what parenthood does to you.
and sometimes it does that to you tooBut at the end of the day, if you are still standing and smiling....you'll be okay
Time is a funny phenomenon. In great anticipation time can seem to creep along. Or time can careen our of control while we plug along in our everyday lives. A moment of clarity rushes over us and we realize an entire day, week, or even a month has passed. My moment of clarity come over me today and I relized wow THIS IS THE LAST WEEK IN MAY....Which lead to the following thoughts...which may or may not have been in this order.
1). How long has it been since I blogged (damn near 1 month by the way)
2). Only 1 month and it is Madi's birthday.....2 years old. (man where did that time go)
3). When I switched my schedule to working 3 days a week, I thought I would have all the time in the world to blog, run, clean, play dates, pretty much anything I wanted......
4) I seem more busy now then I was when I worked a full 40hours a week.
5) When did I last shave my legs
6) Hmm we have dentist, doctor and vet appointments coming up. They would be much easier to keep track of on an iphone
7) 3 months and I can have a iphone....
Needless to say....we have alot of catching up to do. I am posting many random pictures
1). How long has it been since I blogged (damn near 1 month by the way)
2). Only 1 month and it is Madi's birthday.....2 years old. (man where did that time go)
3). When I switched my schedule to working 3 days a week, I thought I would have all the time in the world to blog, run, clean, play dates, pretty much anything I wanted......
4) I seem more busy now then I was when I worked a full 40hours a week.
5) When did I last shave my legs
6) Hmm we have dentist, doctor and vet appointments coming up. They would be much easier to keep track of on an iphone
7) 3 months and I can have a iphone....
Needless to say....we have alot of catching up to do. I am posting many random pictures


1 comment:
I hear you Mare! I am more tired in the summer and get less done than when I work all week however I also am a bit happier and love life a bit more in the summer when I can spend all my time with Dave and Colt so I guess its just the trade-off:) Did you get Madi's pee cleaned up yesterday? I was cracking up after we got off the phone. Still fun talking to you though!
Love,
Care
Post a Comment