
We got Play dough today. Madi and I had lots of time squishing and rolling, making pretend pancakes.

This one started as a cat and I think morphed into a mouse or some form of rodant. Madi kept trying to put his ears in her pocket.

Not too bad....if I do say so myself.
4 comments:
Wow Madi made those...she really is advanced, I am just glad when Aiden doesn't eat the crayons when we do crafts :)
Well, Mommy helped a lot. She was mostly wantedto put the play dough in her pockets... Madi has discovered pockets....now I have to check her pockets too when I do laundry
Mae loves her pockets too! Its so cute.
How bad did your hands smell after? The smell of Playdough is one of my least favorite smells.
When Madi was here she walked around my house with her hands in her pockets. Cute! love to watch her grow up.
Post a Comment