
Before you start thinking crazy thoughts....let me explain. Madilyn and I were playing upstairs going though old things and came across a lipstick from ages ago. I slathered layer upon layer on and thought I would kiss Jason and see how long it took him to notice.

Round 1! He was so busy being silly for Madi and the camera he didn't notice. I secretly slathered more on.

Round 2 and 3....I didn't get pictures of round 3, but got him square in the forehead. I finally got him!!!! And now the world knows. I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if he is plotting his revenge this minute....stay tuned.
4 comments:
Mari your lips are so full and jucy. What a fun game!
OMG, my poor Jason. I am supposing he loves the lips tho. Dont know what else to say about THOSE LIPS. HMM Love ya
That is too funny. So did Jason get his revenge. How could he, you only gave him kisses.
You guys are having so much fun! I love it! Miss you lots! Laurie
Post a Comment