Sunday, September 7, 2008

What are we gonna do now!!!

Madilyn loves her high chair. Lateley she won't let us buckle her in, she wants to do it. SHe also likes to stand up in her high chair despite our desire for her to NOT! The other day she was in her chair tyring to figure it out how to unbuckle it. I walked into the other room to mop the stairs....then I heard the cubboards open. YUP, Madi worked her way out of the chair, climbed to the counter, and started going through the cubboard. Oh, great! Look at what she learned to do today.

I was in the livingroom folding laundry, looked up and Madilyn was in her highchair. I pulled her out of the chair (which is why she is so fussy in the video) and hid in the bathroom with the camera. It is sideway....oops.

We decided to take her to the park and let her climb. Wish us luck.

8 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

You are in so much trouble. I think that Im not gonna let Mae play with Madi. JK but that is so crazy. I think that I am going to 7:15 yoga tomorrow and I hope to see you there. Im getting the house back together a little bit at a time. But if I dont have it by Friday I might just call you.

Mary said...

wow, that is just too a too a scary. None of my kids climbed like that. (well maybe Andrew did) but not the squeek. Good luck there is always double stick tape or velcro to the butt. The video is great.

Laurie said...

That is too funny! Don't most kids want OUT of their highchairs? She's becoming her own little person. Can't wait to see what she does next! Love you all!

Courtney said...

haha Little monkey. Love you guys.

Pemberton Family said...

Madi looks like quite the climber. Watch out Mom the crib comes next:) It was great talking to you yesterday, hope Madi was not really sick when she threw up?? Call me when you have time. Love ya!

Amanda said...

And it BEGINS!!! muah ha ha!

Misty said...

You're right. We should definitely not let her and Gabe play together. They'd just feed off of each other and get naughtier! Good luck with the climbing.

Pemberton Family said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I miss you! Where are you? I saw that Misty did some more photos for you guys, you should post those when you get a chance! Glad you took some time to yourself for yoga. Its good for your body and your mind. I love ya!