Sunday, July 13, 2008

Madi's birthday was an exciting day for everyone. We are so grateful that so much family could be part of it. Andrew, COurtney and Aiden were here from the East Coast, Alethia, Daniel and little Andrew from Caldwell, Id. Nicky from Tri-Citites, Laurie, Aaron, Micheal from WW, and Grandma, Grandpa, Nonna, David & Karen...whew!!! THank you all for sharing Madi's celebration.
Here is Madi's birthday dress. My Moonchy is "1"!!!! I just can't believe it. This is Madi's tiny little cake. I was expecting a mess from her digging into her first cake....uuummm, no! SHe was a lady, very daintily touching her cake.
Everyone else got Giant cupcakes......
SHe was very excited for the days festivities
I found this dress months ago and instantly wanted it to be her birthday dress. It was absolutley precious. I love having a daughter.
Madi wasn't too interested is opening presents, but she wanted to play with the one "WE" opened. Here is Madi and Aiden riding the two cars after we went swimming. It was a wonderful day. I am so glad that we had so many family members come to celebrate. I can't believe it has been 1 year. Happy Birthday Madi. Thank you for all the smiles and countless joy you bring to our lives.


2 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Love the shirtless kids! I still can't believe that she is 1.

Mary said...

We sure did have a great Madi Day. She is so darn cute in her dress. And what a big girl at her party. It was great to be with all the family yours and Jasons to celebrate this great day. Thanks for having the celebration. Love you guys