Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Madi

Today was the big day, I am finally one! What a great day for presents and family, and my favorite, CAKE!!!! Grandma and Grandpa got me this cool picknick table and nana and Aunt nikki set up a great party for me. I really loved the balloons.


I can't wait to open up my presnents and get into the pool with mommy, yeah!

I love to splash and play in the pool with my mommy. How do you like my cute swim suit, I decided to wear it to help celebrate independence day.
WOW, what a great first birthday. I even got my very own fireworks show at the park. I can't wait for next year.


3 comments:

Pemberton Family said...

Happy Birthday Madi!! I am glad that mommy finally decided to put a new post up on the blog and especially glad that there were pics of you on your special day!! Hope to see you soon!

alruiz said...

happy b-day we hope you had a good day

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI! How time flies.