Monday, June 2, 2008

Home improvement

This weekend Mari and I decided it was finally time to start working on the cabinets in the kitchen. This is the progress we were able to make on Sunday! We get to do the bottom half this coming weekend. Yippeee!!!!




5 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, was it hard to do? Looks good so far. I am loving it. I bet you guys are so excited.
Cant wait to see it when it is all done.
Good job guys
love ya

Conlin Family said...

It looks really good so far! I'm looking forward to seeing the final product! I like the new bathroom, too.
It's making me want to re-do our kitchen and bathrooms.
Painting is about as much as I do..the other I leave up to Bo!

Courtney said...

I like the cabinets. Awesome. Hopeully we can see the finished product in July. If not you will have extra hands to help you finish.

Amanda said...

Lookin good!! Good luck with the renovations and changes. At least you have a house you can mess with. When I'm [finally] done with school and we buy a house, I'll be little Miss Makeover, I just know it. I already rearrange our furniture too much.

And good luck on your weight loss goals, too. I have a few of my own. I just have to keep remembering that it isn't an overnight quick fix, but a whole lifestyle change. (which sucks because I really like my current beer and noodle diet. ha ha) Keep up the good work, though. It's hard with a young one, so give yourself some credit girly.

The Mac Attack said...

I can't waite to see the final product. I hoep your walk was awesome. It was so fun to see you today.