Well, Madi's ears are not better. She is on another round of antibiotics & acid blockers. The acid blocker does NOT taste good at all!!!! She will go back in in 10 days to see how this works. If it doesn't then she will go to an ENT (ear, nose & Throat). The ENT will decide if she needs tubes.
In conjunction with Madilyn's medicine Jason and I are taking a slighting holistic approach and took Madilyn to the Chiropractor. He adjusted her in 4 places. Don't worry he didn't "crack" her or twist her up like a little pretzal. He has a little compression device that Madi thought was a toy. He used that on head where her jaw and skull meet. He said she was out of alignment there and that could be partly the reason her ears won't drain. He also adjusted her back in 3 places. Two of those he used the tool on the third he just held her out, put his finger in a spot on her spine and bounced her about 1 inch - and he felt a little pop. It didn't hurt Madi at all. She will go back twice a week for up to 3 weeks and hopefully that with the medicine will help my little muchkin. The craxy thing is the place on he back she was out of alignment is just above where the nerves fromthe brain come down and go to the stomach. Her tummy could be getting wierd signals from her brain and that could be why she has the acid reflux. I was thouroughly impressed. I hope one of these two things works.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i think chiropractor is great, i went once a week my whole pregnancy. i contribute that to why i felt so good too. i need to get aiden in to be adjusted, andrew goes into.
I'm sorry she's still having problems. =( I've heard about pediatric chiropractors before and that's great that you took her! I hope that helps so she can start feeling better and you all can start getting sleep!
So weird for us folks from the oldern times. But the more I hear about chiropractors and their work the more I am pleased with the out come. Hope this will help Baby Madi. Give her a squeeze from Grandma Mary
Pop pop pop pop it up doc and get Madi all fixed!
Post a Comment